Besides risk management, risk analysis is demanded in many field, like product development, process control, project management, business plans and so on. Even a process as simple as delivering a meal in a business activity, is subject by law to a particular risk assessment.
At the end of the course, you will be able to master both the basic concepts and specific techniques, and you will be able to apply and adapt this knowledge to your field of interest.
What You'll Learn
- Perform a risk analysis, evaluation and assessment
- Use standard risk assessment tools like FMEA, FTA, PHA, HAZOP and HACCP
- Understand the various techniques of risk analysis
- Use the Failure Mode and Effects Analysis FMEA technique
- Use the Fault Tree Analysis FTA technique
- Use the Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point HACCP technique
- Use the Preliminary Hazard Analysis PHA technique
- Use the Hazard and Operability Study HAZOP technique
- Adapt and use the risk analysis techniques in a flexible way to virtually every field of work
- Recognise and control hazards in your workplace.
- Create awareness among your employees – and use it as a training tool as well.
- Set risk management standards, based on acceptable safe practices and legal requirements.
- Reduce incidents in the workplace.
- Save costs by being proactive instead of reactive.
Who Should Attend
- Risk managers
- Project manager
- Quality Management and Assurance professionals
- Managers and persons with responsibilities where risk assessment is needed
- Designers and engineers who need to consider risks in their projects
- Product managers
- Professionals in positions of responsibility who inevitably deal with risks
- Financial manager and operators
- Process designers and process engineers
- Safety managers
- Workplace safety professionals
- Students who want to develop their career in one of the above