iCoachU is committed to protecting the privacy of all the individuals who:
- Visit iCoachU’s website via www.icoachu.us (including all of its subdomains, present and future)
- Use any mobile application made available by iCoachU.
To make this policy less demanding to peruse, we call the Site, the Applications, the Platforms, the Portals, and the Shop together the “Services”. When we discuss “Individual Data/Personal Information”, we mean data identifying with you or other identifiable people.
We gather Individual Data, (for example, registration and account information) from our clients and users of the Services for our own particular purposes, for example, to provide and manage the Services. We’re the information controller in regard of this data.
Likewise, we process Personal Data for the benefit of our clients as their information processor, for example, content produced, requested or distributed by means of the Platforms as per the guidelines our clients give us through the Services (counting, for instance, the data our clients screen or gather from online networking locales like Twitter and Facebook through the Services). Our clients control how their User Data is gathered and utilized by them. In legitimate terms this implies our clients are the information controller of their Client Content. As needs be, we only use Customer Content to provide the Services to our customers in accordance with the lawful instructions they give us through the Services.
We at iCoachU, take your privacy seriously. We know you trust us to help with your homework and we want you to know that you can trust us with your personal information.
When you first register for a iCoachU account, and when you use the Services, we collect some Personal Information about you such as:
- your full name, username, and email address and other contact details
- the geographic area where you use your computer and mobile devices
- a unique iCoachU user ID (an alphanumeric string) which is assigned to you upon registration
- other optional information as part of your account profile
- your IP Address and, when applicable, timestamp related to your consent and confirmation of consent
- other information submitted by you or your organizational representatives via various methods (phone, email, online forms, surveys, in-person meetings, etc)
- your billing address and any necessary other information to complete any financial transaction, and when making purchases through the Services, we may also collect your credit card or PayPal information
- information we may receive relating to communications you send us, such as queries or comments concerning our Services
- information relating to an individual’s real time location
iCoachU also consequently gathers and gets certain data from your PC or cell phone, including the exercises you perform on our Site, the Platforms, and the Applications, the kind of hardware and software you are utilizing (for instance, your OS or browser), and data obtained from cookies (see “Cookies and Related Technologies” underneath). For instance, each time you visit the Site or generally utilize the Services, we consequently gather your IP address, browser and type of device, access times, the website page from which you came, the areas from which you explore the site page, and the web page(s) you access (as applicable).
iCoachU allows you to sign up and/or log into iCoachU using your Gmail account. If you sign up using Gmail, or otherwise link your Gmail and TutorMe accounts, Gmail will ask your permission to share certain personal information from your Gmail account with iCoachU. This may include your first name, last name, email address, gender, general location, your time zone, birthday, profile picture.
iCoachU uses iCoachU Data for the following general purposes:
- to identify you when you login to your account
- to enable us to operate the Services and provide them to you
- to verify your transactions and for purchase confirmation, billing, security, and authentication (including security tokens for communication with installed Third-Party Apps)
- to analyze the Website or the other Services and information about our visitors and users, including research into our user demographics and user behavior in order to improve our content and Services
- to contact you about your account and provide customer service support, including responding to your comments and questions
- to keep you informed about the Services, features, surveys, newsletters, offers, contests and events we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us
- to sell or market iCoachU products and services to you
- to better understand your needs and the needs of users in the aggregate, diagnose problems, analyze trends, improve the features and usability of the Services, and better understand and market to our customers and users
- to keep the Services safe and secure
We additionally utilize non-identifiable data accumulated for factual purposes to monitor the quantity of visits to the Services with a view to presenting upgrades and enhancing ease of use of the Services. We may share this kind of factual information so our accomplices additionally see how frequently individuals utilize the Services, so they, as well, may give you an ideal ordeal.
You can get in touch with us to acquire a duplicate of the Personal Information held about you by us. This might be liable to an expense not surpassing any recommended charge allowed by pertinent law. You can likewise request that we redress and, where applicable, delete that data. It would be ideal if you take note of that specific Personal Information may should be held by iCoachU for a period following cancellation of your record where this is fundamental for our legitimate business purposes or required or approved by pertinent law. As said above you have a privilege to change your email preferences whenever.